We have put at the disposal of the Ministry of Public Health of the Dominican Republic 10 places of medical interns, which can be occupied by newly graduated doctors who choose to carry out their year of Law Internship in our institution.
These newly graduated doctors continue their academic training through different clinical and surgical rotations, and participating in numerous continuing education activities organized for their benefit.
Those interested in opting for a medical internship must apply through the Teaching Department and deposit the following documents:
- Present your resume or Curriculum Vitae with your updated data
- Two photos 2 × 2
- Submit letter of No Criminal Record (Letter of Good Conduct)
- Copy of the personal identity document (Certificate)
- Copy of the full record of notes
- Copy of the University Degree
- Copy of the Letter of Completion of the University
- Copy of the Internship Application in MSP
- HGPS Appointment Request
- Letter of Acceptance issued by the Ministry of Public Health (MSP)
- Appointment MSP- Position Taking